Tamariu 4 - Amazing sea views!
Apartment in Tamariu, Spain
- 2-4 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Beach view
- Bird watching
Ceiling Fans Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
Dvd Player Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices
Filtered Water Fireplace
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Gated Community Gated property Gloves available
- Hair Dryer
Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
- Horseback riding
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Bed Linens/Towels
Long Term Rentals Available
- Mountain biking
- Mountain climbing
- Mountain view
- Near ocean
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
Organic food & beverages Oven
Pool Shared Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Rock climbing
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Self Check-in
Shared Car Park
- Smoking Forbidden
- Social distancing
Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Information about property sustainability
- Sustainable materials
- Washing Machine
- Water sports
- Wine glasses
Wood Work Desk
Beautiful apartment with terrace, very sunny and with fantastic views of the sea and the beach.
The old pension Tamariu, built in the 50s, was transformed into five small and nice apartments close to the beach and surrounded by nature and outdoor areas. They are very well located just 50-60 meters from the sea and very quiet, which is rare this close to the beach! We have done our best to make the apartments and its communal garden, cozy and comfortable spaces for those of you who wish to come visit Tamariu and explore the beautiful sights around.
An old stone staircase will lead you from the apartments directly to the beach and Passeig del Mar, the seafront boulevard, where we can enjoy many delicious typical food from the area.
In particular, this apartment is divided into three areas, the living room, the dining area with open concept kitchen, and a comfortable bedroom with a lot of storage + a sliding door. The sofa turns into a double bed if you are coming in a party of four (only recommended for 2 children and teenagers). The kitchen is right in front of the terrace, divided with foldable glass doors so you can unify both spaces.
The apartment is fully equipped with everything you could need for a comfortable stay. It has a terrace for private use and a garden that is shared with the other apartments in the building. The views are AMAZING!!
The garden is communitary and can be enjoyed by everyone staying in the building -besides the table placed next to the apartment on the lower floor. It is located in the best part of Tamariu, on the second row of houses from the sea, where tranquility reigns despite being a few steps from the beach. It's privileged garden makes it a unique place. The temperature is very pleasant in summer, thanks to the pine trees that separates it from the sea and winter heating.
The management and care of the apartments is very casual and familial. As a young and vibrant company, we work every day with joy to expand our community of Easy Travelers, and to share experiences with people from all over the world.
1 Double bedroom with a queen sized bed
1 Living room with a sofa bed, dining table, TV and auxiliary table
1 Open kitchen, equipped with all its necessary tools.
1 Washing machine
1 Full equipped bathroom with a shower
Electric heating radiators and Wi-Fi
Tamariu is an old beach town of Palafrugell, where until a few years ago fishing was the main activity. Over the years it has become a place of great tourist attraction, especially for its unique nature and coastline cliffs.
There are two supermarkets in Tamariu, ten restaurants and bars, a hairdresser, two bakeries, three hotels, a few boutiques where to buy utensils and beachwear stuff. There is also a diving center, a kayak rental place and a boat rental agency. On Saturday night, during the summer season, there are usually different types of music on the Boulevard. Music styles that go from "Havaneres" to "Disco" music. Bars and restaurants don't stay open until late. Tamariu is a place that is focussed on families. There is only one bar of La Riera that remains open until after 1 am.
Some great old traditions are still celebrated in town, such as celebrations like: Sta. Maria on August 15th, "sardinadas" or popular "garoinadas", Las Fiestas de Primavera de Palafrugell, La festa dels Indianos of Begur, Mercat Boig of Llafranc, etc...
We recommend coming by car to Tamariu for your best convenience. In case you do, there is a very economical parking located in the pine forest when entering Tamariu.
-If you wish to sleep separately, it is important to advise before or while making the reservation. In any case, at least 3 days before your arrival. Depending on the variation it implies, it may be charged separately (12€/set)
- City Tax is 1,10 € per person and day.
- We work with a self check-in system via our mobile application! In any case, we are available through the contact phone number for anything that could happen during your stay.
- Check-in is possible after 15h.
- Sheets and towels (shower) are provided for the amount of guests indicated in the reservation. Any extra set (towels or sheets) is 10€.
- Beach towels are not provided
- The cleaning fee covers the final cleaning at the end of your stay
- A baby crib can be provided on request and subject to availability. It has an extra cost of 5€ per night.
- PARTIES are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to SMOKE in any part of the apartment
- It is possible to park free of charge along to the road of the apartment from October to June only. During the rest of the year this is not possible. There are other parking options (paid & unpaid) available in Tamariu.
- On the day of departure, it is important for you to wash your dishes, take the garbage away (there are public containers on the square of Tamariu's main road), turn off all lights and electric devices, leave the keys on the dining table and close the door behind you when you walk out.
- Eva V. By
- Marcin M. By
- Susan F. By
- Eva G. By
- Delphine T. By
- Núria V. By
- Gilles D. By
- Candace W. By
- Andrea D. By
- nicolas a. By
- Jelto F. By
- Beatriz M. By
- Carme A. By
- Adriana L. By
- Marie S. By
- Eva G. By
- Ugo P. By
- Anna C. By
- Erica v. By
- Andreas L. By
- Sebastiaan V. By
- Jean P. By
- Andreas L. By
- Helen A. By
- Kate L. By