Filmoteca Sarrià 3- Ideal for longer stays!
Apartment in La Nova Esquerra de l'Eixample, Spain
- 2-4 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Accommodates: 2-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
24 Hour Check-in Air Conditioning Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib
- Babysitter recommendation
Baroque BBQ Books
- Ceiling Fans
Central Heating Cleaning and disinfection Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Dvd Player Ecological
Empire Energy-efficient devices
Filtered Water Fireplace
Fridge Full Equipped Kitchen Garage Garden Gated Community Gated property Gloves available Hair Dryer Handicap Accessible Hand sanitizer
Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Long Term Rentals Available
Minimalist No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
Pool Shared Private entrance Professionally cleaned Romantic Sea View Security System Self Check-in Shared Car Park
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Solarium Staff wear protective equipment Terrace
Ventilator Victorian Vineyard
- Washing Machine
Wood Work Desk
New and Bright apartment with all facilities and in great location next to Clinic Hospital
Are you looking for a temporary home, while searching for a permanent place in Barcelona? Or are you just thinking of staying a short period in the city? Then this spacious, stylish and homey apartment may just be what you are looking for!
Located just a few minutes walking from Hospital Clinic and the amazing Plaça Francesc Macià, you will find many trendy bars and restaurants within walking distance. If you need any recommendation, we are more than happy to help you.
If you are looking to stay away from the touristic city centre and to stay in the city centre of the locals, this is the area!
As it has been furnished with much love, this apartment will make you feel like you are at home. It is thought for independent and active travellers + families of upto 4 persons looking to feel part of the local culture and form part of the community.
We strongly feel it is very important to respect the rest and privacy of others. Always treat others how you want to be treated :).
We are always looking to extend our traveller ́s community and share experiences and would love to share our do's and don'ts about Barcelona to make sure you will make the most out of your stay in the city. We also may just be able to help you find this permanent home you are hunting for :)
As a young and vibrant company, we work every day with joy to expand our community of Easy Travelers, and to share experiences with people from all over the world.
We'd like to invite you all to experience the local life and culture!
1 Bedroom with a bed of 150x190cm
1 Bedroom with twin beds of 90x190cm
1 Living room with sofa chaise-lounge, dining table for six people, TV and music player.
1 Open kitchen equipped with wet bar and all appliances: washer / dryer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, oven and microwave.
1 full bathroom with a large shower.
1 small toilet.
1 Washing machine
Small sunny terrace
Very near Hospital Clínic, the Francesc Macia Square and Diagonal avenue. This large avenue, that crosses the entire city, leads us on a nice walk to the "Passeig de Gracia", the most exclusive shopping street of Barcelona, which is located in the heart of the city.
Station of Metro Line 5, "Hospital Clínic" less than five minutes away, takes us to "La Pedrera" and "Casa Batllo" in one-stop, and the "Sagrada Familia" in three stops.
District: Sarrià - L'Eixample Esquerra.
Nearest grocery store: 10 meters away
Nearest pharmacy: 5 meters away
Nearest Beach: Barcelona's Beach is located at 5 kilometers
Nearest Ferry: Barcelona's Port at 3.5 Kilometers
We recommend using public transportation: the "Hospital Clinic" metro stop is about 5 minutes (650 meters) walking from the apartment.
There's a parking B:SM on the corner of the street.
Barcelona airport: Barcelona's airport is located 13,3 kilometers away, about 30 minutes by taxi from the flat.
- If you wish to sleep separately, it is important to advise before or while making the reservation, in any case, before your arrival day. Depending on the variation it implies, it may be charged separately (12€/set)
- Utilities fees are paid separately, 4€ per day and 2€ extra for any extra person (if allowed). IN ORDER TO OFFER THE BEST POSSIBLE TO OUR GUESTS DURING THIS DIFFICULT PERIOD OF CRISIS, THE UTILITY FEES (UNTILL 100€/MONTH) ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE DURING THE EMERGENCY STATE IN SPAIN ONLY!
- Check-in is possible after 15h.
- There is a late check-in fee of 20€ around 21h and 10€ extra every hour after that.
- Sheets and towels (shower) are provided for the amount of guests indicated in the reservation. Any extra set (towels or sheets) is 10€.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- The cleaning fee is for the final cleaning at the end of your stay.
- PARTIES are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to SMOKE in any part of the apartment/building.