Cöcachi- Santa Maria del Mar- with WIFI and all you could need for living!
Appartamento in La Ribera El Borne, Spagna
- 2 Persone
- 1 Camera da letto
- 1 Bagno
- Posti letto: 2
- Camere da letto: 1
- Bagni: 1
- Tipo di alloggio: Appartamento
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
24 Ore Check-in
- Aria condizionata
Art Déco Atipico Vasca da bagno per bimbi Culla Richiesta di una babysitter
Barocco Barbecue Libri
Ventilatore da soffitto Riscaldamento centralizzato
- Pulizia e disinfezione
- Macchina del caff
- Lavanderia a gettoni
Arrivo e partenza senza contatto
- In centro città
Lettore dvd Ecologico Elevator Impero Energy-efficient devices
Acqua potabile Caminetto
- Cucina ben assortita
Garage Giardino Quartiere residenziale Proprietà recintata Guanti disponibili
Accessibile ai disabili Igienizzante mani
Seggiolone Storico Hi-tech
- Ferro da stiro
Adatto ai bambini
- Luogo adatto all’utilizzo di un laptop
- Lenzuola e Asciugamani
- Disponibile per affitti a lungo termine
- Vicino al mare
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
Organic food & beverages
Piscina condivisa Ingresso privato
- Pulito professionalmente
- Tv Satellitare o via cavo
Vista mare Sistema di sicurezza Auto Check-in Parcheggio condiviso
- Vietato fumare
- Riduzione dei contatti
- SPA vicina
Il personale indossa equipaggiamento protettivo
- Uso di materiali sostenibili
Ventilatore Cittoriano Vigneto
- Bicchieri di vino
Best location in El Born, bright, silent and super comfortable. If you are looking for a homebase in Barcelona, you may have found what you need :)
This apartment, just finished renovations. It is all brand new, with a really comfortable layout, totally squared, which helps to wisely use every inch in the room. Made with love and character. Thought for tranquil people visiting Barcelona for a few months, for work or studies, who enjoy the charm of the ancient architecture and the city life.
There is an air pump which works as both air conditioning and heating, there is internet for you to work, a very convenient and well equipped kitchen with an induction stove, oven, two door bridge/freezer, and a dishwasher to help you keep things clean and tidy.
Two french balconies just big enough to sit outside have a morning coffee.
The bathroom is very well arranged, with a big built in shower and cupboards to keep your stuff.
The apartment overall has a lot of storage places, it is on a first real floor, but two stories up. There is no elevator, however, the stairway is not difficult to walk up.
Unbeatable location, in the best part of the Old Town, close to the University of Pompeu Fabra, next to Passeig del Born and França Train Station. Meters away from the Port of Barcelona and from the beach, the gym and Soho House Barcelona... Close to the Metro stops of Jaume I and Barceloneta. The main bus station of Barcelona; Estació del Nord is also in walking distance.
It's just a really hot spot! The place to stay.
- Utilities fees are paid separately, 5€ per day for 2 people and 2€ extra for any extra person (if allowed)
- Check-in is possible after 15h.
- There is a late check-in fee of 20€ around 21h and 10€ extra every hour after that.
- Sheets and towels (shower) are provided for the amount of guests indicated in the reservation. Any extra set (towels or sheets) is 10€.
- Beach towels are not provided.
- The cleaning fee is for the final cleaning at the end of your stay.
- PARTIES are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, as well as making noise after 20h.
- It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to SMOKE in any part of the apartment/building.