- To book an apartment, first check its availability in the apartment calendar to make sure that the apartment is available on the dates that you're interested in. The blue dates mean that the apartment is filled on those dates.
- Fill the form under the "Calculate Price" section of that particular apartment. Please make sure you fill in the correct fields in that section, that is: The arrival and departure dates and the number of people that will be using the apartment. After the form has been filled up, click on the "Calculate Price" button.
- The calculator will then tell you the apartment prices. If you are okay with the prices and would like to proceed with the booking, please contact us using the buttons provided or book directly if the apartment allows it.
Reservation Fees and Payment Methods:
- Once you have contacted us or booked directly online, you will receive further instructions on your e-mail inbox.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can pay the reservation fee using their method. Our website will guide you through the process and your booking will be confirmed right away.
- Once the payment has been completed, you will receive in your email the reservation confirmation with all the rental details.
In the mean time, we will have already blocked the apartment so nobody else can book it before you do.
The remaining balance will be paid the day of your arrival, in cahs or with a debit/credit card depending on what the booking confirmation says. The bail will also be paid then, with a preauthorization on your debit/credit card or with a nominal bank check in the case of seasonal rentals.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The reservation fee will BECOME VALID once the booking fee has been paid and you have received our confirmation email.